Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Great Outdoors in a Glass


True enough, I don't know what that heading means any more than you do. Hell, I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. We don't support that sort of establishment in the Electric City. I did make $212 on Sunday whilst drinking (cheaply) and watching football (distractedly - you may as well know that I tend to lack focus), though. So believe me when I say stuff, at least to a point. Or don't believe me at all. Nobody could really blame you. I think Jim Valvano has been dead for twelve years now and this needs to be said: he was not all that handsome. He was also a kinda cool dude who could be a dick and is extremely overrated as a human and a coach because he had cancer and was somehow lucky enough to win an NCAA championship in a huge upset. Wow!! That Bojangles sure don't mind a courtin' controversy, do he?

post script -
Don't y'all think it's about time for Dukie V to contract the Big C?

Damn, he done it again!

No comments: